Many still refuse to eat in the hope of getting rid of excess weight, but this does not lead to anything good - all the lost kilograms are returned. But the best diet is the right diet. It is very important to know thatWhat you should eat to lose weight – It should be nutritious, healthy and fat burning foods.
Which healthy foods help you lose weight
What should I eat to lose weight? It would seem that this cannot be at all: how is it possible to eat and lose weight? There are a lot of good and perfect products that will not accumulate on the sides, but on the contrary, they will help reduce appetite and improve the digestive system. All this will lead to fat burning.
- Nuts. Peanuts, almonds, walnuts and pine nuts are indispensable foods for proper weight loss. They contain a lot of vegetable fat, they saturate the body quickly for several hours, contain many vitamins and dietary fiber. remedyThe most important thing to know, as all nuts are very high in calories. Using them as a snack or as a snack or dinner, it is enough to eat about 10 small pieces or 2-3 walnuts a day.
- Cucumber, cabbage and apple have a special place among vegetables. All of them are very low in calories and useful for the body. Cabbage helps to remove all the excess from the intestines. Cucumber contains a lot of water, soThey are well saturated with moisture, as well as with vitamins and trace elements. Apples are nutritious, eliminating the feeling of hunger for a long time due to fiber, while not accumulating in excess weight.
- Do not forget about fruits. The best fat burners are, of course, citrus fruits. Grapefruits are rich in vitamin C, which protects against colds, improves mood. White partitions contain special substancesIn addition, this fruit has a strong choleretic effect. Oranges fight fat due to flavonoids and essential oils, and the fiber quickly saturates. And, of course, pineapple is the mostIt is a good dessert, an alternative to unhealthy chocolate, tasty, and even contributes to weight loss due to the activation of gastric juice.
- Low-fat dairy products, but only natural, without additives and dyes - yogurt, yogurt, cottage cheese. All of them contain protein, which is necessary for harmony, as well as calcitriol, which affects cells and prevents them from fatliberates.
- Spices like cinnamon, mustard, horseradish and ginger. Many people have probably already heard about their beneficial properties. The essential oils present in ginger promote the secretion of gastric juice. Cinnamon lowers the sugar level and for this reasonIt can remove fat cells. Horseradish and mustard also stimulate gastric juices and help the stomach to digest junk and heavy foods faster.
No less useful are drinks, for example, high-quality green tea or red wine. Tea contains thiamine and epigallocatechins - these substances almost double the process of fat formed not only subcutaneously, but also around internal organs. slow down.
Red wine fights excess deposits caused by resveratrol - it blocks the receptors of fat cells and slows down the processes.
List of weight loss products by category
So, what exactly should be in the daily diet so as not to harm the body, but at the same time get rid of hated kilograms? Let's take a closer look at the list of products for weight loss.
meat food products
Refusal of meat products during weight loss can lead to exactly the opposite result - the accumulation of adipose tissue. And all this is due to the fact that it contains a lot of protein, which is necessary for building and maintaining muscle mass. ItsIn addition, it is digested for a long time - it allows you to stay full for several hours.
Choose only low-fat meats:
- lean meat, without layers of fat;
- chicken fillet;
- rabbit meat;
- Turkey fillet.
Fish is one of the best foods for weight loss. It is rich in fatty acids, beam, iodine - all of which regulate the functioning of the thyroid gland, on which the speed of metabolic processes in the human body depends.
Diet dishes should be prepared from low-fat fish and seafood.
Be sure to include the following in your menu:
Every meal should contain some amount of protein, and the more, the better.
vegetables and greens
These products are the basis of the diet, they should be the most - about 70% of the total daily calories. Vegetables are healthy, low in calories, but satisfying. Vegetable fiber improves the functioning of the stomach and normalizes metabolism.
You should regularly eat tomatoes, cabbage, cucumbers, peppers, turnips, zucchini, celery, as well as any fresh herbs. In general, you can eat it without restrictions, as it contains minimal calories.
There are many controversial opinions about the usefulness of fermented milk products, but they still contain calcium, which breaks down fat cells, and also contain easily digestible carbohydrates, which means they are necessary for the body.
Hard cheese completely inhibits the desire to eat something sweet and harmful due to the amino acid tryptophan. Once in the body, it turns into endorphins, and that, as you know, is the hormone of happiness.
The following dairy products are recommended:
- milk serum;
- 2. kefir with a fat content of more than 5%, but not fat-free;
- cottage cheese without additives up to 5% fat;
- natural yogurt;
- Cheese, Adyghe cheese and other similar varieties have a fat content of up to 20%.
fruits and berries
Fruits and berries are low in calories and carbohydrates. They are recommended instead of sweet and starchy foods, as they do not have a particular effect on blood sugar levels, are well absorbed and do not accumulate in fatBut still they should be consumed only for 16 hours.
You should especially pay attention to grapes, apples, pears, pomegranates, avocados and kiwi. As for berries, these are raspberries, blueberries, currants, blackberries.
cereals for weight loss
Despite the fact that all cereals are quite high in calories and contain a lot of carbohydrates, they are simply indispensable for the body and contribute to weight loss. They quickly saturate, contain dietary fiber and many, including zinc, magnesium and iron. Rich in valuable elements.
Buckwheat, black rice, barley, oats and rye are best suited for the diet.
First of all, do not forget about the simplest non-carbonated water. Every day you need to drink the ideal for your body - this will accelerate the process of losing weight.
In addition to drinking water, you can improve metabolism with the help of the following beverages:
- Green tea, but only of good quality;
- water with lemon;
- tea with cinnamon, ginger;
- water "Sushi";
- A small amount of red dry wine.
Combination of products for faster and better weight loss
It turns out that in order to lose weight more quickly and at the same time maintain muscle mass, that is, the quality of the body, it is not enough to leave only healthy foods in the diet. It is necessary how to connect them together.
- Protein foods, such as meat or fish, should be consumed along with vegetables. They digest slowly and cause the body to actively burn fat.
- Cereals and pasta are also best combined with vegetables, and not protein foods, as most are used to. Carbohydrates and vegetables satisfy hunger for a longer period of time, turning calories into energy, but carbohydrates and proteins will become heavy foods which will make weight gain more likely.
- It is recommended to eat fruits separately from all other foods and only in combination with each other. They are quickly digested, so they are an ideal snack between full meals.
- Fats and proteins are a good company to control glucose levels and keep you full for longer. Ideal choices are natural yogurt with nuts or vegetable salad with meat and avocado.
- Fresh fruits can not be combined with nuts, but they are well absorbed with dried fruits. With this set you can cook a lot of sweets - replacing chocolate and rolls. But it is also important to adhere to the norm- No more than 30 grams per day.
Top 10 Diet Recipes for Weight Loss
Eating right and losing weight at the same time is not a fairy tale, but a reality. It's time to forget about constant hunger and use balanced, low-calorie recipes for weight loss.
low calorie curd dessert
- 15 g gelatin;
- 300 g of low-fat cottage cheese;
- two tablespoons of cocoa;
- 100 g natural yogurt.
- Pour gelatin with a small amount of cold water, leave for 15 minutes, then bring to a boil.
- We interrupt all other components with a mixer, combine with gelatin and beat again until smooth.
- Divide into small bowls and refrigerate to set.
Salmon with Spinach in Sauce
- 250 g fresh spinach;
- two salmon steaks;
- a spoonful of vegetable oil;
- two tablespoons of cream, without fat;
- Half a lemon
- Dip the spinach in boiling water for literally a minute. The liquid may be slightly salty.
- Fry the fish in a little oil for about 4 minutes on each side.
- Squeeze lemon juice into the pan, add cream, a little salt and heat on low heat.
- Serve the fish with spinach, pour the sauce over the dish.
Hot Salad with Chicken and Broccoli
- 2 shallots;
- a small head of broccoli;
- chicken fillet;
- two tablespoons of olive oil and the same amount of soy sauce;
- cloves of garlic;
- About 10 olives.
- Broccoli and chicken boil until soft, chop, put in a salad bowl. We put olives there.
- Chop the onion, fry in oil, mix with chopped garlic and transfer to the chicken with cabbage.
- We fill the dish with a mixture of soy sauce and oil, which is left over from frying onions and garlic.
Soup with cheese and vegetables
- packaging of vegetable mixtures;
- fresh greens;
- two eggs;
- 100 grams of cottage cheese.
- Let the water boil, send the vegetable mixture and grated cheese there. We are waiting for the vegetables to soften and the cheese to melt.
- We add spices as per your choice.
- Boil the eggs and serve the soup with the egg halves and chopped herbs.
Cream of Carrot and Lentil Soup
- 100 ml of milk;
- 100 grams of lentils;
- 400 g carrots;
- One liter of vegetable broth.
- We rub the carrots, fry a little, put them in a saucepan and add all the other products in the list.
- We are waiting for the components to boil, and cook until the lentils puff up, season with spices.
- We interrupt with a blender and serve.
Beet and Cheese Salad
- two eggs;
- two beets;
- 100 grams of low-fat cottage cheese;
- 100 grams of natural yogurt;
- 50 g walnuts.
- Boil beets and eggs, grate on a grater.
- We first put beets in a salad bowl, covering it with yogurt, then chopped nuts and eggs.
- Next - grated cheese and again yogurt.
- 100 grams of whole grain flour;
- a zucchini;
- one egg;
- A glass of milk without fat.
- Grate the zucchini, mix with the rest of the ingredients on the list.
- Add a little salt and pepper, mix until smooth.
- Fry on both sides in a pan like regular pancakes.
Eggplant with Tomatoes and Cheese
- an eggplant;
- 140 g low-fat cottage cheese;
- three tomatoes;
- Garlic cloves.
- Cut the eggplants into strips, lightly fry and transfer to a baking sheet.
- On top we put mugs of tomatoes, chopped garlic and sprinkle with cheese.
- Cook at 180 degrees for about 15 minutes.
- 100 grams of cottage cheese;
- two tomatoes;
- 200 g low-fat sour cream;
- 200 grams of mushrooms;
- 400 g chicken fillet.
- We put the fillet in a mold, cover with tomato slices and mushroom slices.
- Season with spices, and then grated cheese is mixed with sour cream.
- We put it in the oven for 40 minutes, heated to 180 degrees.
Salad with Mustard Cheese Dressing
- fresh greens;
- two tomatoes;
- two cucumbers;
- green salad;
- a spoonful of mustard;
- about 100 grams of hard cheese;
- cloves of garlic;
- Three tablespoons of natural yogurt.
- Tear lettuce leaves with your hands, put in a bowl, put chopped vegetables there.
- We mix grated cheese with mustard, yogurt and chopped garlic and fill the dish with this mixture.